General Area in Little Rock>Question Details

Relo2lr, Home Buyer in Little Rock, AR

Looking for a good area in or most likely around Little Rock for a young family with three elementary kids; does anyone have any advice?

Asked by Relo2lr, Little Rock, AR Fri Jan 22, 2010

Answers

7
My husband and I are selling our home in WLR. We are in Don Roberts School Zone. It is 3BR/2BA on a quiet cul-de-sac street.It was fully updated in 2011, all appliances to convey. Please see this link if you are interested.
http://fsbo.com/buyers/ListingDetail.aspx?id=155924

Karen Murchison
karen.murchison@gmail.com
(501) 247-8768
I would love to assist your family in finding the perfect home in Little Rock, I have been a Real Estate Broker for over 20 years. I can also assist you with the financing process, Give me a call or text me at 501-786-3652 or e-mail me at Linda.Sanders@crye-leike.com

Linda Sanders
Executive Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors-Kanis
Hi Relo2lr, Since you mentioned most likely around Little Rock,;
let me tell you about a quaint and friendly city that is proud of it's small-town family type atmosphere, a low crime rate, churches of numerous
faiths, outstanding school district , and a vitual explosion of new businesses and new homes cropping
up all across the city of CABOT.
Cabot's convenient location, just a short 20 min. drive from Little Rock, provides residents with the
unique position of being able to enjoy big city amenities without living in the middle of big-city hassles.
I moved to Cabot from Little Rock 41 years ago to raise my children, I've been a Realtor for 20 years,
call me at 501-605-7590 is I can be of assistance.
Caroline
I find that whatever school that peoples children attend they this is the "best". That is a good sign for all schools. Same with different areas of housing options.
Price and size of the home you wish to purchase will dictate, to some degree, the options to consider.
We have extensive neighborhood and school information availabe and are happy to assist clients in making the right buying choice in their relocation efforts.
I wish you the best with your move and welcome you to Little Rock.
Connecting with a great Buyers Agent is the best advice one could give you at this stage of the game.
Whether it be me and my team or another Realtor firm, I strongly recommend exclusive Buyer Representation with an experienced Realtor.
We offer a one stop shop and streamline the entire process for our clients.
Hope we can help make your move easy and enjoyable for you and your family.
Steven
When my husband was transferred to the area 25 years ago, we were clueless about where to live. Then by chance we saw a commercial in our hotel room about Maumelle New Town. We knew the minute we found Maumelle that we had found our new hometown. Nice neighborhoods, friendly folks, people out walking, riding bikes, kids playing in the parks. There are 10,000 more people now and we have shopping! If you can't find it here, you're only 15 minutes away from the larger cities of Little Rock and North Little Rock. I love my hometown. During my 24-year career, I've helped over 550 Maumelle familes with their real estate needs. Check out the city website: http://www.maumelle.dina.org. By the way, I'm Donna Dail. My direct line is (501)580-0855.
Hello Relo2lr. I assume you're referring to a public school...you'll head good and bad from people on just about all the districts, but I would say Little Rock School District has the most number of negative comments. Many people have moved to the Maumelle area for the elementary and others really gravatate to the Bryant schools. You can do a google map and see the locations...you're only minutes away from anything in LR. I've been a broker for 34 years and would welcome the opportunity to send you all the homes in the areas I think you would like if you'll email me direct and give me a price range.
Call me at 501-993-1973 and I can help. I have been selling real esate in Little Rock for 20 years.