General Area in Delray Beach>Question Details

J Antice, Home Buyer in Delray Beach, FL

Looking for a 2bedroom/2bath condo. will be coming down first week of july. any suggestions???

Asked by J Antice, Delray Beach, FL Sat May 26, 2012

Answers

7
Hi J Antice,

If you are looking for a 55+ community I have a beautiful pompano beach mobile vacation home for sale. Fully renovated, ceramic throughout, granite kitchen counters, master bar with walk in jacuzzi tub, screened outdoor patio with tiki bar, fully drywalled including ceilings. Review my listing if you like. It is 10 minutes to the beach.

Like you we are out of state (canada) and only come down every couple of months so it is easy to maintain and lot rent is only 589.19$ so we do not have to worry about any other fees. Come and go as we please, let friends stay there or rent it out when you are not there.

Regards
James
Dear J Antice,

103 possibilities that may work for you:

http://bit.ly/LFTQ17

If you need any further assistance, please let me know! It's my absolute pleasure to introduce
you to the Delray Beach lifestyle.

Sincerely yours,
Jen Sommers
561.819.2958
Dear J,

If you are looking for a condo in Delray Beach so much has to do with what you are trying to accomplish and your budget. If you know Delray then you are aware that the Avenue is where the highest quality of life can be found on one of the most vibrant streets in South Florida. The market here is red hot and continues to gain momentum with the newest Hyatt boutique hotel coming right along.

With so many restaurants I have lost count, beautiful shops and galleries and cultural institutions the lifestyle is perfect for those who want to park their car, throw the keys in a drawer, and not think about driving for a week at a time, or longer. Stay east of the tennis center and have some patience but be ready to act quickly to any new opportunity as the good ones are few and far between and go fast do when they present themselves.

The very best thing that you can do is find a professional Realtor@ to represent you and there are a few things I would tell you. First is to not sign a buyer's broker agreement with anyone. This is a form an agent will use to tie you up and ensure any transaction you make will only be through them. Find an agent who is happy to perform their services with the knowledge that if they do not properly meet your expectations they will lose your business. 

Second, never call a listing agent about a home they have listed as their initial relationship with the seller will prevent you from working out the best deal. 

Finally, I would recommend that you interview at least three qualified agents in your area to assist you and select one who you feel will have your best interests as their primary goal. I would certainly enjoy the opportunity to be on the list of agents you do decide to interview.

The very best of luck to you and I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
I'm sure we can find just the right condo for you but we need a little more information:

Are you looking to rent or purchase a condo?

What is the most you want to spend?

Do you want to live in a 55+ community.

Do you have an particular parameters that you would like to have?

I can set you up on an automatic MLS search once I receive everything on your wish list. I look forward to helping you find your new home.

Nora Kyle
561-271-7293
norakyle@bellsouth.net

I am not sure if you are looking for a rental or are considering a purchase but either way I can help you. I live on the intracoastal waterway about 5 minutes from the beach. As a realtor I specialize in properties both for sale and for rent in the South Floirda area especially the area between Boca Raton and Jupiter. If you are renting, the location will depend a great deal on the length of time you plan on being here. The majority of the condo communities only allow rentals for 3 months or longer although there are some exceptions. Weekly and monthly rentals are a little harder to find but they do exist.

If you are planning on buying then you need to have some viewings lined up before you get here as the inventory of homes available is dropping and prices are starting to rise a little. You do not want to waste any of your time here waiting for apppointments. I can do this for you and will need some additional information from you. Please call me or email me at

Leslie Hamilton
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com
561-568-7231
Besides whether to rent or buy and price range, what location do you want? I have a new listing at the waterfront BARRTON in Delray Beach, 2/2 with wonderful ICW view, and it is about 5 blocks south of trendy downtown Atlantic Ave and near the beach. If you would like a copy of the listing, let me know. You can see photos on the home page of the site below.

Best wishes,
Marilyn Jacobs
Jeffrey Ray & Associates
marilynfjacobs@gmail.com
561-638-9818

Are you looking to rent or buy? What is your price range? If rental for how long are you looking to rent, any pets, etc?

Eva Aliaga
561-859-9926
IdealFloridaLiving.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 26, 2012