General Area in 22150>Question Details

Bonnie, Other/Just Looking in 22302

Looking for a Northern Virginia Broker that has a fair split for what they are offering an agent. Any suggestions?

Asked by Bonnie, 22302 Mon Oct 24, 2011

Answers

6
Bonnie,
There are so many things to take in to consideration when looking for that "perfect fit" with your Broker. I would love the opportunity to talk to you about what Keller Williams has to offer for their agents.
Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email, you won't believe what they have and what they offer!
diane.myrealtor@gmail.com
703-309-3555
Bonnie I'd love to talk with you about your options with our company in the Springfield area! Prudential Carruthers Realtors is a local family owned company that is merging with PenFed Realty (part of Pentagon Federal Credit Union). We are always looking for high caliber agents and I'm sure you'll find a good home in one of our local offices. Please contact me and I'll tell you all about us! (BTW the company programs are phenomenal and are going to be even better once the merger is complete!)

703-383-6101
miranda.opiela@pcrmove.com
If you want a Managing Broker who has extensive knowledge for guidance, and will be available 7 days a week I recommend you contact us at Lake Ridge. Google me for additional information.

Maryanne Moyers
Managing Broker (Lake Ridge Office)
Avery-Hess Realtors
13000 Harbor Drive Woodbridge, VA. 22192
Office: 703-492-6500
mmoyers@averyhess.com
http://www.NotYourTypicalRealtor.com
Web Reference: http://www.averyhess.com
There is a new RE/MAX Firm called RE/MAX Real Estate Connections that offers several excellent plans along with training, coaching and marketing assistance programs. You should contact them at 571-528-0600.
Roger V. Wazen
I suggest you try Samson Properties. They offer a 100% plan with no monthly fee. I have been with Samson for over three years and just opened an office in the Kingstowne/Franconia area.
I would suggest working with a smaller broker. We have more flexibility to customize a plan that suits your needs. I imagine you will get a number of responses to this inquiry - be sure to interview the ones that interest you, as you need to have a good working relationship with your broker in order to stay happy.

Incidentally, I was just looking to hire a new agent in NoVA to handle my short sale leads (we do the negotiation [I am an attorney as well], the agent just does what they do best - market/sell the property), in case there is some synergy (!).

Feel free to give me a call to bat ideas around, even if you are trying to decide between a couple of other brokerages.
Web Reference: http://capitolshortsale.com