General Area in Soddy Daisy>Question Details

Ken Hinshaw, Home Seller in Aurora, IL

Looking at a home in soddy daisy tn up on Mowbry mountain. Any information on the area would be appreciated?

Asked by Ken Hinshaw, Aurora, IL Fri Sep 5, 2008

Answers

3
Rachel Bruner’s answer
Hi Ken,

My name is Rachel Bruner, and I am a Realtor with the Charlotte Mabry Team at Keller Williams Reatly in Chattanooga. Mowbry Mountain is an area I know a lot about. At this time my team has two homes for sale on the mountain. Both of the homes are located in a subdivision called Montlake which offers a golf course and breath-taking views! Please visit these homes at our website listed below. I would be happy to send you a relocation packet with information about Chattanooga and market statistics for the Mowbry Mountain area. Please feel free to contact me via email or on my cell, and I will get this information into your hands right away.

Kindest Regards,
Rachel Bruner,
The Charlotte Mabry Team
423-664-1900 office
423-255-6600 mobile
rjbruner@comcast.net
Ken,

Mowbry Mountain is located NW of Soddy-Daisy, TN approximately 15 miles north of Chattanooga. The mountain itself begins where Waldens Ridge ends and several counties in TN all come together, Hamilton, Sequatchie, Marion, maybe Meigs. Not quite remote, it is very rural and thus you find retirees that buy here.

We do have a map search on our website, http://www.ChattanoogaHomes4Sale.com that allows you to define geography and then see all active listings on Mowbry Mountain. Let me know if you need any further info or if I may help.
Jeff
I have a lovely house for sale on Flat-top mtn. in Soddy Daisy, the area is beautiful and peaceful!
342 Windy Hollow Lane, it is just $139,900. check it out on Trulia or Prudential! You will love it!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 14, 2008