General Area in Lexington>Question Details

Huy, Other/Just Looking in 92867

Living at Lexington, KY

Asked by Huy, 92867 Thu Dec 13, 2007

Can anyone help me with genral idea how the living cost, life style at Lexington?
I plan to move to Lexington to live, but I have no idea about this place yet.
I appreciate your help.
P/s: I am asian, how is the race ratio at Lexington?
Thank you

Are you referring to Lexington, KY? I recently moved from Lexington. It is a beautiful area filled with green horse farms, trees and a clean friendly downtown. There are tons of restaurants as well as night life, due to UK being situated there. As for the Asian community, there is a small population; probably working at Lexmark and at the University. I will say that it is harder to make friends because so many people have lived in Lexington their whole lives and seem to stick to the friends that they have. If you like to boat, you are in the right place. You have Lake Harrington within 45 minutes and Green River Lake within 90 minutes. You can also access Lake Cumberland within 2 hours. By the way, if you are looking for a great house within New Circle (where you want to be) mine is for sale!