General Area in Melrose>Question Details

Moving, Home Buyer in Melrose, MA

Larger condominium complexes in Melrose?

Asked by Moving, Melrose, MA Sat Apr 21, 2012

I’d like to buy a condo in near future. I prefer a larger complex (50 units). Are there any of those in Melrose? Thanks.

Answers

7
Moving,

You can drive by the Melrose Towers on Melrose St. The Franklin Manor at 180 Green St., Melrose Place at 340 Main St., the following are decent size buildings but not over 50 unites. Probably 30+ units in these. Villa Cordoba on Albion St., Webster Wilows on Pleasant St. , and Station Crossing on Willow St.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 22, 2012
Hi Moving,

There's a new project being built on Washington street. I don't think it will be quite 50 units but will be more than 20. Great location if you want to be near the t. Not so great if you want to be near Main street.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 22, 2012
Not a ton of large complexes in Melrose, Massachusetts. You can try neighboring Wakefield to...

http://idx.diversesolutions.com/link/245617
Bill and Jay, thank you for the suggestions. That is exactly what I needed.
Thanks for the answers so far. By near future I meant in a year or so. So I am not ready to start actively looking or working with an agent. However, I do visit some friends in Melrose from time to time, and I thought someone could just point me to a few complexes I could drive by when I am there.
email us your time frame and preferences and we'll let you know what is available at that time in Melrose and surrounding area
Web Reference: http://www.wenrealty.com
Hi Moving,

There are a few complexes in Melrose that are larger in size. (50+units). Feel free to call if I an be of assistance to you. Thanks! 781-517-0237