General Area in Jackson>Question Details

Looking, Home Buyer in Jackson, TN

LANA / Jackson Walk Area

Asked by Looking, Jackson, TN Wed Apr 3, 2013

Looking for a walkable neighborhood with character (not a cookie cutter McMansion subdivision)... I feel like Jackson Walk and LANA have a lot of potential, how long till the Jackson Walk project is completed? Are there financial incentives for moving to the area or for restoring older homes in the are?

Answers

3
Bradley V. Arnold’s answer
I have been to check out the new Healthy Community Development in Downtown Jackson.
I love the concept. The development is anchored by the new state of the art indoor fitness center called the LIFT. Homeowners and apartments lessees in the development are offered a free membership to LIFT as part of the incentive package offered to move downtown. You can find out more by visiting their website @ http://www.healthycommunityllc.com/
I have been in several of the spec units,and I'll have to say they are really nice!!
I hope this helps!
2-3 years. I would love to fill you in on the details. EMail me at tneihoff@gmail.com or call 731-298-1064. There could also be some other areas that may work for you.
Yes There are financial incentives for moving to the area. There are grants available for some of the new and restored houses that are being built in the Jackson Walk community as well as in the Lana community.
Are there still grants available in the Lana community. Would love to live near MSU
Flag Thu Sep 19, 2013