General Area in 07083>Question Details

Boo, Home Buyer in Altamonte Springs, FL

Just purchased a 2007 SUV from a Florida Dealer yesterday. The same SUV is now advertised at $2,000 less (internet price)? Do I have any recourse?

Asked by Boo, Altamonte Springs, FL Sun Aug 28, 2011

Answers

7
Debra (Debbie) Rose’s answer
Boo - this is a real estate site .......not a consumer information center.....no one can really answer your question......check with the FL laws - try google.....or...........simply go into the dealership, show them the advertisement... and see what they say.

Often internet prices are better than prices you find in stores..... I have found the stores usually do not match the internet price.
Also - read the fine print - there might be other requirements in order to take advantage of the lower price.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 28, 2011
How did you even post a question about cars on this website, I thought this site was regulated to ensure it dealt primarily with real estate?
Web Reference: http://www.sjrates.com
You should post your question on quora.com instead. You might get some good information from the people there who come from all walks of life, not just realtors and consumers.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
This really isn't buyer's remorse - boo isn't sorry she bought the car....she is sorry she didn't get it for $2000 less!
This is called BUYER's REMORSE

If it helps,
That Advertisedf one is undoubtedly NOT THE SAME AS YOURS!

I sold cars, I know.

Now, did you have a Real Estate QUESTION?
Boo,

My guess is that you do not have any recourse. You bought a four year old used car and now find that you can buy a four year old used car somewhere else cheaper. Is it the same condition? Does it have the same mileage? Does it have the same upgrades? Doesn’t really matter…even if the cars are exactly the same. I don’t think you will get any slack from the seller.

But, why would you value my opinion? I am a Realtor. I am not a used car expert.
Boo... the Realtors and Mortgage professionals on this site cannot help you with that question.