General Area in 32145>Question Details

JrMacGirl, Home Buyer in Hastings, FL

Just bought a house here....wanting to sell ASAP. House is great, just not the right area for us.

Asked by JrMacGirl, Hastings, FL Tue Apr 16, 2013

I bought this house in a bit of a rush, with an FHA loan. Love the house itself, it is beautiful, perfectly remodeled, and very nice. The yard needs more work than I can put into it, and my husband (who still owns our prior home in town) is already dying to go back. We are losing valuable time with our kids and each other by both commuting so far and we didnt end up with the job we expected to be so much closer to. We are not happy, and despite all of our efforts (kids included), we are 100% sure that this house just isnt for us. I dread going home everyday, and I know he does too. We just can't stay. But I have really good credit, bought it myself, and want to do the smartest thing possible to protect myself and my ability to buy again down the road when I am ready.

Answers

5
My sister and I are looking to buy in the area please contact me p67fire@aol.com we have searched for months this could be the one....! Thanks Phoebe
How much are you asking for your home? How many bedrooms and bath is there? Where is it located at? What school district is it? We are looking for a 4/5 bedroom and at least 2 bath. We are to single mothers with a total of 3 children 2 girls and 1 boy. We are in bad need of a home to buy. Trying to relocate our children out of bad environment. They attend South-woods elementary and Gamble Rodgers Middle School. Wishing not to change schools.You can contact me via email at awarring94@gmail.com or by phone at 904-692-1871 or cell 386-449-9617.
thank you in advance for information pertaining to your home.
My name is April Warring and the other mother's name is Mary Chapman. We are prequilified for a loan.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013
Hi JrMacGirl,

I have some questions for you, and may have an idea. Can you email me at thetvoice@gmail.com.

Thanks, Terry
JrMacGirl,

I normally advocate for waiting at least 6 months to sell if you have buyer's remorse, but this story is different. In this case, you already own a different house, that you want to return to. You also note that your job is closer to the old house. So go ahead and try to sell it. You'll probably lose some money, but think of what you'll save on gas and therapy.

Best of luck, Ann
Is it more beneficial financially to hold it for a few months? I'm not wanting to keep it another year, but if holding onto it for 6 months or so makes a difference that way, I would definitely want to consider that as an option.
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013
I may have a solution for you. I have a buyer which maybe interested in the area. Please contacted Darlene Taylor Broker for Awesome Real Estate Inc
904-669-7876