General Area in Bronx>Question Details

Rudy Francis, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

It seems as though there are a lot of homes in the Bronx that are small. Will there be any new homes built that will be spacious in the Bronx?

Asked by Rudy Francis, Bronx, NY Tue Nov 8, 2011

Answers

1
Nirmala Caraballo’s answer
Dear Rudy,

There new homes that are being built frequently but that depends on what area, type and price range you are looking at. There are some homes in areas of Westchester Village, Pelham Parkway and Morris Park that have grand victorian homes for sale with 4 - 7 bedrooms with 2 or more bathrooms. I have seen a significant number of homes that have or is being built in my opinion most of the new construction properties tend to be smaller. I have seen some of my buyers purchase multi-family homes and utilize the entire property as single family property. Sometimes when looking at a home you have to look at the potential a property has to suit your needs

Some home buyers even can work with developers in certain phases of a home building process to design a property as it is being built.

Best of luck.

Nirmala Caraballo
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Cruse Realty
Tel.: 646-479-7873
Email: nhcaraballo@yahoo.com