General Area in Tampa>Question Details

ncis1071, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

Is this a good place to live with kids or young children?

Asked by ncis1071, Tampa, FL Tue Aug 27, 2013

Answers

6
Tampa is a great place to live. Like any large area some places are better than others but for the most part since Tampa is relatively new you can find what you like. I moved to Tampa and raised my family here and have no regrets.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 28, 2013
Thanked
Flag Thu Sep 12, 2013
thats good to hear i am relocating my family in i to tampa in about 2 weeks.
Flag Thu Sep 12, 2013
Check crime info and other cool info at: http://www.zipskinny.com
To get pre-qualified at no cost.,contact me.
Like any metropolitan area there are neighborhoods that are safer than others. Be sure to check the Tampa police criminal reports for the neighborhood you have under consideration. The Hillsborough County Sherriff's office also has these reports on line. My pick is the "do it yourself" check. Take a week end and do multiple drives through the neighborhoods and ask the people that are outside. You will be surprised at how honest the answers and they really open up if there are problems that affect them. Good luck and if I can assist, I am a fone call away. Jim Bishop - Realtor @ 813-484-5829.
There are many good places to live in Tampa. Did you want a condo, townhouse or single family home? In what price range. Once we know the answer to these questions, we can better direct you.

Margaret Hassani
Broker, Lightning Realty
Innovation and Experience
(813) 766-1501
Fax (813) 443-0118
zzmarg@gmail.com
http://www.LightningRealtyFL.com
Ncis1071

I love being in the Tampa area. We have 3 children and utilize many of the local attractions. I have been very active with our children's schools and would love to answer your questions. Please review my profile and recommendations on Trulia and send me a message. I would be happy to help.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt