General Area in Big Wells>Question Details

Hrs, Both Buyer and Seller in Texas

Is there any temporary housing in or near Big Wells for rent? is there any land available to lease for temporary housing?

Asked by Hrs, Texas Mon Jun 11, 2012

Answers

5
I've got half an acre available for sale or lease. It's in Big Wells and is comprised of 3 lots measuring 50' X 140' each. It's for sale on Trulia for $12,000. Water, sewer and electric are obtainable. Area is partially cleared and suitable for commercial, industrial or residential use. Call 830 255-0729 if interested.
The Oasis RV Park is also open. It has a laundry with washer and dryer on site for residents (not coin operated) so no extra charge to do your laundry. Also have reasonable rates. It is to your left on Hwy 85 if your coming from Carrizo Springs.
The Apartments recently opened, as well. They have ten new housing units that sleep 3 people each. Included is WiFi, sat TV, maid and linen service.
thank you
Flag Thu Aug 16, 2012
I have several R V s for renta as well as spaces if you bring your own, I have mutiple properties that I would be willing to finance for the right persons call 713-584-0078
thank you Debra. Im not sure if you are offering RVs, spaces or both. Are you looking to properties (land)for RV parks? or are you looking to sell/lease properties for RV parks? thx
Flag Thu Aug 16, 2012
Big Wells Apartments offers weekly and monthly rates. Don't know how much but they have a sign across the street from JR's Drive Thru (corner of Hwy 85 and Milam).
thank u
Flag Thu Aug 16, 2012