General Area in Northbridge>Question Details

kerry.l.malo…, Both Buyer and Seller in Northbridge, MA

Is there a way to build a home with an in-law in either Northbridge or Grafton or are any homes on the market with this concept?

Asked by kerry.l.malone, Northbridge, MA Wed Oct 24, 2012

Answers

7
Hi Kerry,

I work for a builder and we're currently building in Northbridge. We have a buyer adding on an in-law suite next year. As far as I know you can't have a detached in-law suite in Northbridge (zoning issue) but that may change as regulations, etc., change all the time. Give me a call (508) 857-7991 or shoot me an email jamie@brossirealty.com and I can go over some of the details with you. In the meantime, feel free to check out our website to see what we're offering: http://www.brossirealty.com.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Jamie
Yes, JR Associates will design a custom in-law apartment addition to your home. Contact Me more information.
It looks like you have a few options for choosing an experienced local professional.
I would also go to town hall - or call - and find the written criteria/rules for an in-law apartment unit.

An experienced professional can quickly find you a property that meets your needs - if one is immediately available.
They will also know where to look for one that might become available.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Hi Kerry,
Yes, there are a couple ways you can accomplish that.
Please drop me a note or a call at my Upton office and I'd be happy to help you get started.
Hi Kerry, I have a home in Northbridge on the market now that has an in law apt on the lower level. I am holding an open house this Sunday Oct 28th from 11-1. Stop by and take a look. The property is located at 264 Highland St. You are able to view this on this website or cal me if you have any further questions at508-847-7526.
Feel free to contact me at 508-479-5874 or visit my website http://www.homeswithheather.com
Hi Kerry!

I have at least 9 between the two towns....at varying price points. Feel free to contact me directly for more information.

Kind regards,
Judy Boyle
RE/MAX Signature Properties