General Area in Brooklyn>Question Details

Michael, Other/Just Looking in Rockaway Park Seaside,...

Is there a television channel about real estate and construction? I need it desperately

Asked by Michael, Rockaway Park Seaside, Queens, NY Wed Sep 3, 2008

Is there a television channel about real estate and construction? I am studying construction at CUNY, New York City College of Technology. I am about to become graduated (7 credits left). However, it doesnt emcourage me because I can understand only about 50% or less of what the teachers are saying during their lectures. I am a foreigner 34 years old i live in America for 8 years. I dont think i will be able to find a job. The language is the main problem for adult immigrants. I will never master English like an American, it's OK. But I need to hear the television about construction and real estate. Could you write me any information about this topic?

Answers

1
Yes Several DIY- HGTV are both great and you have programs like buy me-sell- curb appeal 10 or so good shows
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 3, 2008