General Area in Hamden>Question Details

lhallad, Home Owner in Hamden, CT

Is there a reduced property tax rate in Hamden for seniors?

Asked by lhallad, Hamden, CT Mon Oct 8, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Len Nicoletti’s answer
Yes there is. As per Connecticut State Statues there is normally a credit of $1,250 for a married couple and $1,000 for a single person per year. You might want to call the Hamden Tax office so as to get the specifics. When speaking to the tax consultant just ask them about the Circuit Breaker Program.

Good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 14, 2013
Thank you very much! I will follow up.
Flag Thu Mar 14, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer