General Area in 44144>Question Details

Cpower, Home Buyer in 44144

Is the Brooklyn and Old Brooklyn areas zip 44144 of Cleveland a good area to move in for a single man?

Asked by Cpower, 44144 Tue Mar 1, 2011

Interested in buying a home in this area and wanted to know about the area itself.

Answers

2
I was raised in Old Brooklyn, and it is really a great place to live. It all depends on what you are looking for when it comes to the neighborhood and price range you are looking for. If you are looking in the area and would like help or have more questions- I am a pro in Brooklyn.
Since real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods, consider researching the areas online and in person--visit the areas more than once and at different times of day, drive around and look at everything that is important to you, possibly chat with locals, etc., then make a determination, where will your comfort level best be reached...
http://www.city-data.com/zips/44144.html