Kris, Home Buyer in 32312

Is it possible to find a rental home in a safe, good area that is ocean view or walking distance? Any?

Asked by Kris, 32312 Tue Apr 22, 2008

favorite neighborhoods to watch?

Answers

5
Take a look at these great places! http://www.brevardmls.com/brv/maildoc/a001aQ1462.html

Satellite Beach is a small community located on Florida’s “Space Coast” in Brevard County. Situated along the central Atlantic coast, Brevard county is seventy-two miles long and fronts the Atlantic Ocean for its entire length. A few of the other cities in this region include Cocoa Beach, Titusville, Melbourne and Palm Bay. Miles of beautiful, white sand beaches run from the Canaveral National Seashore in the north to the Sebastian Inlet State Park at the southern end of the county. Recreational opportunities in Satellite Beach abound, including swimming, beachcombing, surfing, snorkeling, hiking, boating, fishing and more. There are numerous golf courses, skateboard parks, ball fields, lake and beachside parks within minutes of town. Brevard County is also the spring training home of the Montreal Expos National League Baseball team. Nearby places to visit include the Kennedy Space Center and NASA, Astronaut Hall of Fame and the Maxwell C. King Center for the Performing Arts. Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studios are all just an easy hour and a half drive away.

We can help you with your question. Please contact us directly.

Mark Palace, CEO/Founder
Palace Properties International, Inc.
http://www.PalacePropertiesOnline.com
321.773.5611
321.704.9305
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 23, 2008
River Walk 3 bedroom 2 full bath furnished pool home available immediately. One block west to river and one block east to ocean. $3000 a month 6 month rental. Longer term negotiable. Washer dryer included.
ggsecenti@gmail.com
I am a realtor for Coldwell Banker Paradise office. I live in Melbourne Beach. It is a beautiful area and yes it is very safe and there are plenty of rentals that I could assist you with. If you still need/want assistance and are not working with another realtor, give me a call or email me.

sarah@bestonthebeach.net
321-890-2382
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 25, 2013
Kris,
Finding a rental in a safe area is everyone's concern these days. Yes there are rental that do meet your criteria. I would recommend you give me a call and let me see what I can find for you. I specialize in rental properties as well.
Janet Brown
Exit 1st Class Realty
4865 N. Wickham Rd. Ste 104
Melbourne Fl 32940
Mobile - 321-806-9121
Email - janetbrown876@gmail.com
I see you're interested in Melbourne. I'm in the Daytona Beach area, so this is about an hour north, but we definitely have safe, affordable neighborhoods within walking distance of the beach. I even have one listing that would qualify.