General Area in 93274>Question Details

Arobinson, Renter in 93274

Is it possible to buy a house with a credit score of 588?

Asked by Arobinson, 93274 Sat Apr 28, 2012

Answers

5
Hello Arobinson, Yes I specialize in Under 640 Fico Score Loans and offer credit repair to raise fico scores to qualify. Yes you may qualify for an FHA CHF Access half percent down payment program with a minimum 580 fico score which can also contribute towards your closing costs as well. You may also qualify for standard FHA 3.5% down. It only takes a few dozen questions to qualify you in minutes. Here is a link to a flyer, maximum income limits and a needs list to gather for processing a loan approval.

http://www.under640ficoscoreloans.com/Pages/HalfPercentDown.aspx

http://www.under640ficoscoreloans.com/Pages/ContactSheryl.aspx
Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker – Sr. Loan Officer CA only
REO & Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
20+ Years Experience
DRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
Yes but it will be a much easier process and you will get a better rate if you can get you credit score to 620. There are often may quick changes that can be done to your credit to bump your score up quickly. Give me a call if you would like to discuss.

Rob,
858-922-7899
There are lenders that can help you. Feel free to go to my website via my profile. I have a direct link to a lender that may be able to help you. Every situation is different the mortgage company is local as well.
More than likely if you do .find financing it will be at a higher interest rate
Most lenders prefer 640, but there may be some willing to work less; however there are other factors besides credit that determine mortgage qualification, such as income, debt, etc.; therefore for a personalized answer visit with any licensed loan officer; be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.