General Area in 19122>Question Details

Israel, Home Buyer in

Is it a good time to buy in the 19122 area?

Asked by Israel, Mon May 14, 2007

Answers

6
Monir Mamoun’s answer
Hi Israel, there are a lot of factors to consider whether you are talking about Philly or any other area. I wrote a four part blog about the topic. You can check it out at the link below.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 2, 2010
Megan: Great advice in 5/08: "Looks like prices are on the rise. "

You were wrong. Totally wrong.

Angela has yo ubeet though: "19122 is a good investment. "
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 6, 2009
19122 is a good investment. Are you looking to live in the property? If so I can understand why you are skeptical about the safety of the area. The closer you are to Center City and Temple University the better.
If you are not currently being represented by a real estate agent and need further assistance in putting together a market analysis to weight your investment option give me a call.

Angela Guevara
Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors
email: angela.guevara@prufoxroach.com
19122 is an excellent area to buy with expanding opportunities. Close to Center City and Temple University. The university provides for strong rental income and high demand for purchase.
Well, I always think the best time to buy is when you find a property that suits your need at that particular time, Time is of the essence in real estate and having a Realtor to watch and study the market for you can help.
Looks like prices are on the rise. The link below takes you to a graphing tool that trends listing price over time. On the page, enter the location into the location field, and then view the graph that appears on the right. in step two you can change the view from average listing price to median.