General Area in Bridgeport>Question Details

Suzanne Baker, Real Estate Pro in Mammoth, CA

Is everyone enjoying the snow today?

Asked by Suzanne Baker, Mammoth, CA Fri May 25, 2012

Answers

3
Cindy...I understand your point. Trulia, being a venue for real estate professionals and consumers, we would assume most questions to be real estate related in some sort of fashion or another, which there are many. I’ve read several related peer-to-peer complaints as how some utilize blogging in a similar fashion.

If the concern is the intent of how the venue is being utilized, would you suggest Trulia have certain parameters for all of us when it comes to content or do you leave it to the consumer to sort out who provides good content or not? The site does provide for sub-categories such as entertainment, parks and recreation, quality of life, etc. Do they need to be better managed with more oversight or again let the consumer decide who is providing the pertinent info they are looking for…

That being said, I hope everyone is enjoying the Memorial Holiday Weekend and selling lots of Real Estate!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 26, 2012
Cheez..... looks like someone snowed on Cindy's Parade.
Cindy; lighten up!
Suzanne; I didn't get any snow. Can you send some?
I mean this in the nicest possible way....your questions have nothing to do with real estate....

I invite you to take a look at other people's questions and compare them to yours.
I only ask these questions under "General Area". As we are in a resort area, people/clients are interested in weather and happening here.
Flag Fri May 25, 2012