Salley, Home Buyer in 07062

Is coldwell banker going to unlist all of their reduced houses on 12/31 just to relist them 2 days later ...?

Asked by Salley, 07062 Thu Dec 27, 2012

Is coldwell banker going to unlist all of their reduced houses on 12/31 just to relist them 2 days later so they do not look like they have been reduced or are they going to wait a few more days? Just want to see if this is the 4th year in a row they do that or not

Answers

4
Hi Salley

The object of an agent is to get a house sold if relisting might help they need to do what ever it takes to sell the home. Re listing is just like running another AD in the newspaper. Some day you might be selling your home and would like to relist your home. Happy holidays!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
In Santa Clara County, California, I understand our local MLS has made this a violation and any agent re-listing just to make the home appear to be a "new on market" listing is fined $250.
I have never heard of this in our branch and each branch depending on ownership operates differently.
This is the first I am hearing about this. Here in Middlesex County that did not happen. I actually just checked the MLS to verify but no such results found.