Bluejay744, Renter in North Las Vegas, NV

Is Vegas still a good place to move to, live, work and play, just like another city in the USA... Or should you just look elsewhere???

Asked by Bluejay744, North Las Vegas, NV Fri Aug 24, 2012

Answers

2
I moved here a year ago, (Aliante, which is North Las Vegas) and the opportunities to DO things is fantastic here. Shows, movies, dining, shopping. Death Valley, Valley of Fire, Mount Charlestown, and Red Rock for those who like to hike. Housing is affordable, and as long as you do your homework for the area you want to move to, you should find all that you are looking for and more.
I
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012
Thanx for the info Suet!!! Been to Vegas number of times over the years... Just not sure about living there... Will continue on researching!!! Thanx again!!!
Flag Sat Sep 1, 2012
Las Vegas is still a great place to live. I have been living here for 26 years and have lived in California and Michigan. Vegas has very affordable housing not to mention sunshine 350 days a year! There are great concerts, shopping and parks. Some of the best airlines fares are departing from L.V.
We have a plethora of people from all over the world who call Vegas home. Such a diverse group of people make this city a sparkle in the desert.
Thank you for answering my question Susan... I've been visiting the Las Vegas area number of times over the years, since the early 1980s... Although, I haven't been back that much for the past few years... Just was curious since Vegas has grown so much since my last visit...
Flag Sat Aug 25, 2012