General Area in Houston>Question Details

mrena, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

Is Spring, TX a good place to relocate to?

Asked by mrena, Houston, TX Mon Aug 6, 2012

I've been advised that the Spring area is a great place to relocate. I do not have any children but may have my grandchildren living with me on a temporary basis. They are elementary age children. I would like to find a piece of property which has a salt water swim pool and enough property to house a horse. Is that the area for these features?

Answers

8
Joanie Schaatt, ABR, CRS, Broker Associate’s answer
Spring is one of many good places to relocate. In fact, there are many and I think if I were you, I'd also concentrate on commute time for anyone in the family who might need to get to and from a job! As for a horse, is it one horse or more? How much land are you comfortable with for one horse? You put some real limitations on the search when you add the salt water swimming pool.... a fun addition, but this is when you start thinking about priorities. I'd like to know how many bedrooms and bathrooms you require, for example. Do you need or would you like to have a home office/study? Again, Spring is a beautiful area that has grown rapidly in the last few years!
There would be homes that have pools and that can take horses. The north side of Houston is where Spring is located and it is a great area, wooded with good schools. You might also look in the Tomball area. A lot will depend on your price range.

Let us know if we can assist you. I work in this area!

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty
I moved into Spring years ago so my kids to go to certain great schools, nothing has changed my mind since then, still a great palce and even more convenient nowadays with the beltway, etc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 7, 2012
I have lived in Spring for the past 25 years and have seen many great changes. You are offered 3 great school districts - Spring, Klein, and Conroe. I would be happy to send you comparisons. There are areas that offers land for your horses and several homes have pools including salt water. I would be happy to assist you in locating your future home.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 7, 2012
Spring is a great area to live in. Like all cities there are areas that are better than others. Best to find an experianced Realtor to help in your property search. Feel free to vist our site http://www.PGRsells.com and check us out.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 6, 2012

I am a Sr. Loan Officer/Branch Manager for Academy Mortgage Corporation and have several branches in Houston and surrounding areas. I would be glad to talk with you more about your home loan needs to ensure I get you the best loan/rate possible.

Please feel free to contact me directly:
E-mail is Addie.Sechelski@AcademyMortgage.com

You can also complete my on-line application on-line if you would like to start there. http://www.CloseWithAddie.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Addie Sechelski
Sr. Loan Officer/Branch Manager
Academy Mortgage Corporation
NMLS#176511
There are very nice places in Spring, good schools, and lots of land too!

Alan Harper
REALTOR®
World Wide Realty
2323 South Voss, Houston
http://allrealestate.us

Search homes for sale or lease http://har.com/alanharper
Depending on your price range you should be able to find such a property in Spring. Klein ISD is on the west side of I-45 and Spring ISD is on the east side. You will have better choices on the west side further north.

I know the area well and would be pleased to be of assistance.