General Area in 08090>Question Details

Glitteresque, Home Buyer in 08090

Is Oak Valley a good section to buy in?

Asked by Glitteresque, 08090 Sat Aug 1, 2009

It seems like there are some nice homes and the prices don't seem inflated for Gloucester Co.

Answers

5
Oak Valley is not a bad place to live, good school, nice neighbor,
My kids all went to Oak Valley School and they did great! Great teacher there.

If you looking for the house, it is reasonable price there.
I currently live in Oak Valley and I think it is a great place to live. It is NOT a depressed housing development! That was a pretty uneducated and obnoxious statement to make. It is quiet, clean, and the schools are great. I have three young children and I am very happy with my choice to raise them in this area. They have great friends that come from great families. The house prices are affordable and the taxes are not ridiculous. You cannot go wrong. I know the question was posted 3 years ago but I felt the need to defend the area after reading that rude response.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
No!! Oak Valley shares Wenonah's Zip Code. You do no attend Wenonah's Schools. You live in Deptford. This area is a large, mostly depressed housing development.
Oak Valley is a very nice family oriented neighborhood. Nice homes and well kept properties. The elementary school is walking distance. It's very close to shopping and all highways. Easy commute to Philadelphia. There is a lake right outside of the development you can join and enjoy swimming, canoeing all summer long. Please let me know if you'd like to see some homes there. I pass the neighborhood every day on my way to the office which is just down the street from there.
Jitka McCabe
Century 21 Alliance
Office 856-468-7800
Cell 856-278-6142
jitkamccabe@aol.com
Web Reference: http://jitkamccabe.com
Oak Vally is a great place to live. Lots of young people have been moving in recently. Lots of kids. Nice community school.
Be careful when your driving around the valley. It's easy to get lost.
If you need a Realtor who knows the area, give me a call. I have lived nearby for 31 years.
Mary Ann Jones
Harvest Realty
856-848-6600 ext 321