General Area in Jacksonville>Question Details

nicholaswalk…, Home Buyer in 07920

Is Nocatee worth looking at? Reads nice on paper.

Asked by nicholaswalker, 07920 Wed Jun 13, 2012

Answers

13
Nocatee Homes’ answer
To learn more about the Nocatee community, connect with us on Facebook (Nocatee Homes), Twitter (@NocateeHomes), or Pinterest (@NocateeHomes). You also can find out more information on our Youtube Channel (NocateePonteVedra) or http://www.nocatee.com.

Let us know if there are any additional questions about the area we could answer!
There is a reason Nocatee is the #3 fastest growing community in the US! IT ROCKS! We are Certified Nocatee Agents and we also offer a 1% cash back rebate on ANY new construction home. Check it out - http://cashbackflorida.com/use-a-certified-nocatee-agent-get…
I'm a certified Nocatee agent! If you would like to view a quick video on the amenities offered there, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/jacksonvillebeachhomes

Or I can be reached at christine@propertyinjax.com
Amazing community. Truly up and coming. It's also a melting pot so you getting the most educated, progressive minded neighbors. Our neighborhood is filled with doctors, successful entrepreneurs and C-suite executives. It is very much a family oriented community and everyone watches out for each other. Securty is tight and the rules of the HOA are strict as well so people keep after there homes and yards.
Web Reference: http://nocatee.com
Hi Nicholas, Nocatee is the new hot spot in the St. Johns Co./Ponte Vedra area. Good schools, close to the beach, water park, shopping, golf courses etc. I'm putting a property on the Market tomorrow located there in Austin Park. Seller purchased for $430k and is Short Selling asking $265k. Move in ready. Contact me if you'd like to take a look at this listing and others in the area.

Have a Great Day

John
Absolutely! If you'd like to tour any homes of interest feel free to give me a call when you're coming into town. I can show you any home regardless of what company has the property listed. Let me know if I can help.

Jeff Metcalf, REALTOR(R)
Watson Realty Corp.
(904)495-0115
http://www.Realty2Reality.com
It's a very nice communiy with schools, parks, libraries, recreation, offices, shopping, restaurants and more. It's certainly worth taking a look at. If you don't already have a Realtor I'd be glad to show you the community & some homes.
Thank you for you time,
Brenda Waters, Realtor
Brendawaters@bellsouth.net
(904) 707-7077
Nocatee is a new coastal community in Northeast Florida that blends a variety of neighborhoods with schools, parks, libraries, recreation, offices, shopping, restaurants and so much more. Located in world renowned Ponte Vedra, Florida, Nocatee is just a few minutes away from pristine beaches, golf courses, business parks and major airports in downtown Jacksonville and St. Augustine. If you are looking for new home in a growing community.

There are several different neighborhoods within Nocatee with varying home floor plans and sizes.
Home pricing varies within each neighborhood and builder.

Builders are currently offering buyers great incentives on building a new home or on the purchase of a home that has already been constructed.

We are a husband and wife team that specialize in Nocatee as well as several other new communities in the surrounding area.

Please feel free to contact us anytime for detailed information.
We can send you detailed builder's information along with floor plans and pricing.

We are both life long residents of Jacksonville and know the area very well. We would love to assist you on your new home search.
Visit our website for more information on how our real estate services can assist you:
http://www.ninabay.watsonrealtycorp.com

Call or email us anytime with any questions, we look forward to assisting you in your new home search.

Nina and Bill Bay
Watson Realty Corp.
904-553-8518
email: ninabay@comcast.net
I believe everybody has given a lot of good information. The only thing I can add is that it is the best place to get close to the beach (Ponte Vedra Beach), in St. Johns County and get a new home. For what you pay in Nocatee you will get an older, smaller home in Ponte Vedra Beach.

The beauty of the community is in the planning. You will have schools, parks, libraries, recreation, offices, shopping, restaurants and so much more So it will be it's own "self sustaining city" like other major areas around town. This makes the community very attractive when combined with the ability to get newer homes at affordable prices and the closeness to the beach.

Sales have really taken off in the area. In fact, "Nocatee (has been) ranked 14th in the 50 Top-Selling U.S. Master Planned Communities report, compiled by California-based John Burns Real Estate Consulting."
Nocatee offers new homes at a reasonable price, great schools, and proximity to both Jacksonville and to St. Augustine. Downtown Jacksonville is a bit of a commute, but many companies are located outside of Jacksonville along the I-295 corridor.
Homes in Nocatee are built by a variety of builders, and at a variety of prices. . Please let me know if I can help you in any way.904-509-7584
http://www.JacksonvilleNeighborhood.com
It truly is. It is a growing community. It has its own publix and high school. The communities have the best amenity centers I have ever seen, with waterslides, classes everyday for exercise or learning a skill. It is almost as if they have their own YMCA but decked out. Several differnt pools, one for babies, one for kids, one for laps and one for fun. You pay for the amenity center though so make sure you will take advantage of it. The homes are spectacular as well, you have different builders out there so you can choose from several brand new homes.

Let me know if you want to take a look. Melanie Baird - 904-304-1500 or melaniebaird12@yahoo.com
Nocatee is really nice and growing fast, the only drawback I have heard from some of my clients is its a little far away to downtown Jax but if thats not a concern its a great area with lots to do.
Yes, definitely, very nice homes, amenities are fantastic, "A" rated schools. One of the fastest growing communities in the entire state of Florida.

Holly Hayes
904-537-4473