General Area in Caldwell>Question Details

Rebecca, Home Buyer in Caldwell, ID

Is Caldwell High School a good school acedemicly?

Asked by Rebecca, Caldwell, ID Mon Jul 2, 2012

According to Great Schools, they are lagging a bit but I don't put too much faith in their site. I wish the Idaho Department of Education would do something like it.…

I would go into the school's website and do research to find out how the schools fit into the ratings. Real estate agents can help you with many things but this would question would be one that is best left up to the facts and information you can obtain on the internet. If you know people that live in that school district that have school aged children, they would be a great resource for you to talk to. There is nothing like talking to a parent to get an opinion.

Good luck with your search and I hope it turns out to be what you are looking for.
Kayla Schill, Agent, Star, ID
Hi Rebecca,

Caldwell High School is ranked 4 out of 10 on GreatSchools.

I went to Caldwell schools from kindergarten through 9th grade and was happy I went there because the district I had moved to was FAR behind in an academic sense.

yes? i think it is. thats what i heard.