General Area in Westminster>Question Details

redbird652000, Home Buyer in Westminster, CO

Interested in an area with a community pool, center or club house.

Asked by redbird652000, Westminster, CO Thu Jul 11, 2013

Answers

4
There are lots of options. For example, the Broadlands and Anthem in Broomfield, Vista Ridge in Erie, Signal Creek in Thornton.

If you'd like to call me or send me an email and tell me what city and price range you are considering, I'd be glad to send you the names of subdivisions which have that, or active listings if you prefer.

Kathleen Nolan
Nolan Real Estate, LLC
303-523-6456
NolanSells.com
NolanSells@MSN.com
You have lots of options with buying into a community with a pool and other amenities. I would consider looking at new build options. There are a lot of new build options that give you better energy efficiency and very high quality. If you can go a little farther east then you can get a ton of home for your money. Just sold a very large ranch in Brighton Crossing that has an awesome pool and community center. The prices start at 215 K. Let me know if I can help you.

Lake Bishop
LakeBishop.com
720-277-9219
Lake@LakeBishop.com
Good Morning,

Luckily Westminster offers many opportunities for you to enjoy a beautiful home and a pool community. Are you looking for a single family home or a Townhome? If it's easier for you, please call me at 303-246-2660 and we can discuss your criteria and set up showings. Thank you and have a great day.
There are several neighborhoods in the Westminster area that offer community amenities such as pools, club houses, etc. What are you looking for in a home and at what price point? That can help to narrow it down. I specialize in the Westminster, Broomfield, Erie areas, and I could certainly introduce you to some great neighborhoods. Contact me at kim.bauer@remax.net. I'd love to help you out!