General Area in Austin>Question Details

Andrew Wilki…, Trulia Community Manager in San Francisco, CA

In which areas should you purchase in order to be in the Eanes ISD rather than the Austin ISD?

Asked by Andrew Wilkinson, San Francisco, CA Thu Apr 12, 2012

Answers

11
Dear Andrew,
You can contact a Realtor to set up a property search for you with homes that currently feed into the Eanes ISD. You may also follow this link directly into the Eanes ISD boundary map. https://www.eanesisd.net/aboutdistrict/boundary-map Please let me know if I may be of further assistance!
Betina

Betina Foreman-Realtor, C.N.E.
Austin Home Girls Realty
512-771-6318
Hi Andrew,

Please feel free to visit my website: http://www.amazingaustinhomes.com. I have a quick link on my home page that will show you all available homes in the Eanes ISD.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Andrew, below is the page link to the Eanes ISD boundary map. It may be slow so be patient.

https://www.eanesisd.net/aboutdistrict/boundary-map

You can also search for homes by school district at my home search site:

http://www.myaustinhousehunt.com/

Click on "find a home", and under search criteria, for schools type in "Eanes". You can also sign up to get new listings emailed to you automatically that meet your specific criteria including Eanes. Of course contact me with questions or if you would like me to set it up for you. As an Austin resident since 1994, I know Eanes is a good school district. Thanks.
Hi Andrew,

Several of the previous answers will apply.
What I find is conducting a search by the Eanes School District. Most all Agents are on top of their listing information and will include information within their listing about the proper school district. A search can even be narrowed down by Elementary and Middle schools within Eanes, too.

Call or email me should you have additional questions or want to get a search of available properties sent to you for review.

512-517-2961
Hi Andrew,
Having represented buyers and sellers in Westlake and surrounding areas for over 28 years, I would be more than happy to answer any specific questions you may have. Besides using zip codes to distinguish different school districts you can also specify by market areas. In real estate we divide the Eanes school districts into areas 8E and 8W. Please feel free to call or email if I can assist in your home search.

Charlotte Lipscomb
512-789-6225
Realtor, CLHMS, CRS
Member Austin's Elite 25
http://www.CharlotteLipscomb.com
Charlotte@CharlotteLipscomb.com
Andrew, a Realtor can set up a search for you that will pull up properties only in the Eanes's ISD with the exact criteria of whatever type of property you are looking for, as far as price, size, bedrooms, etc. That would be the best and most accurate way for you to see everything that is currently available that fits your criteria. If you are not yet working with a Realtor, feel free to click on my name to the right and review my credentials and client testimonials and I would be happy to assist you. I do work with buyers in that area frequently, and I do not charge you for Buyer Representation. Please let me know if I can help. Thanks, Joe Jarusinsky, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate company, 512-261-4415
Andrew,
I can sort homes by school district and send them to you directly. Additional highly rated school districts around Austin include Lake Travis, Dripping Springs, Leander. Odds are that you can get good schools as well as address price, commute time and life style.

If you'd like more information contact me directly. I will respond quickly. Call ~ Text ~ Email

Bill ~ 512-709-6343 ~ bill@teamprice.com
Andrew,
Your Realtor (R) can easily apply a school district filter to your home search and email you the results up to the minute. A great advantage over waiting for homes to appear on the various sites.
Hello,Andrew,

There are several neighborhoods where you could buy a home and be in the Eandes ISD: Rob Roy, Senna Hills, Barton Creek, Austin Lake Estates, Austin Lake Hills, Lost Creek, Westlake Park are just a few. If you are not working with a Realtor and are considering buying a home in the near future, I would be happy to help.

Vivianne Dordea
Sierra Homes Realty
512-970-8814
vdordea@austin.rr.com
HI Andrew,

The homes in Eanes ISD are in West Lake Hills, Rollingwood, and some adjacent areas. 78746 or and some of 78733 zip codes. I can send you al ink to all available homes in the Eanes ISD of you,ll contact me directly.

Tom Cantalini
Century 21 HSK and Associates
512-797-9167
tom.cantalini@gmail.com
78746 ZIP. Although there are some pockets inside this zip that goes to Austin ISD boundaries..
Your best option is contact a Realtor and she/he can help you with defining the area and neighborhood.