General Area in Palatine>Question Details

Dharvey214, Other/Just Looking in Palatine, IL

In researching Bridgeview Creek in Palatine I found info regarding lawsuits for some homes. Is this having an impact on the entire subdivision?

Asked by Dharvey214, Palatine, IL Wed Sep 1, 2010

We are in the process of downsizing and I am researching townhomes in the Palatine area. I love the Bridgeview Creek subdivision, however, I came across information about lawsuits filed against the contractor because the foundations on some homes are sinking. Is this affecting the entire subdivision, or just the parcels involved in the law suit? Has the HO done any testing on other plots to see if there are issues with the entire subdivision? I noted that many beautiful units are languishing on the market and that concerns me.

Answers

1
Any updates to this question please?? How are townhomes in Bridge View creek(Quentin&palatine rds) subdivision? Any specific issues to consider? How is their HOA?