General Area in 33160>Question Details

scotty2970, Renter in North Bay Village, FL

Im relocating to S. Florida. Which is better, Aventura, Sunny Isles, or North Bay Village? We are ok with renting for around $2500/month.

Asked by scotty2970, North Bay Village, FL Tue Sep 17, 2013

Answers

28
It would depend upon what you are looking for
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 21, 2013
Sounds great, hire a Trulia Pro in the area you are moving to to help out. Click on the "Find an Agent" above and type in your city that you are moving to.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 3, 2013
I would suggest you Aventura. It's not steps from the beach as Sunny Isles quality of life, security and green areas are everywhere.

Jose Guzman
Bay International Realty
http://www.MiamiApartmentsAndHomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
Thanks for your inquiry. All are great neighborhoods. As a suggestion you may want to ask which one offers the most benefit for me and my family's lifestyle. I've found when working with customers who are relocating to Miami lifestyle is one of the most common determining factors in the selection of neighborhood to live.

If you haven't already check each individual neighborhood website, walk score, reviews and more by simply utilizing Google.com. Also you should reach out to a real estate agent who can assist with finding you the perfect rental.

Call if you need our assistance!

-Andre
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
Sunny Isles is the best location for someone who looks for having all the services around,including the beach. You don't even need a car, you can go by walk for the groceries, stores of all kind, nightlife, the pier Under the star, you will find everything and for the price you are ready to pay....you are going to be very satisfied at Plaza of the Americas in Sunny Isles beach.
All 3 areas are very nice, I prefer Sunny Isles, but you can't go wrong with the other 2 neither.
It will be my pleasure to help you find a nicerental for you, if interested.
Feel free to contact me directly at:( 954) 614-4274 cell or via email Dorina@ReFloridaHomes.com and I will be happy to assist you further.
You could find my website very helpful as well: http://www.refloridahomes.com
Or you could also search for properties directly from my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/refloridahomes
I look forward to hear back from you. Have a great day!
Scotty hi, I have lived in the area for the last 30 years raised my 3 kids and I think you first have to be a little more specific about what exactly is important to you. Each one of the cities could work out within your price range.

Feel free to contact me at any time.
Irit Naymark P.A.
Lic. Real Estate Broker
3640 Yacht Club Dr. # 1401
Aventura, Fl 33180
Irit.Naymark@gmail.com
http://www.Iritmiamirealestate.com
C; 305-710-6982
F; 305-647-6406
There is no greater compliment than a referral !
Connect to me on:
All 3 areas are very nice, but I personally love Sunny Isles the best. :)
All 3 neighborhoods you have selected are very nice. Choosing the right one would matter upon your preferences. Such as, Sunny Isles is right on the beach and has a great public school. You can get everywhere by walking i.e. beach, shopping, stores, cafes and restaurants.
North Bay Village and Aventura are great neighborhoods as well but you would need a car for all your basic needs and they are not on the beach.

Mikhail Shilt
Elita Realty
http://www.msmiamiproperty.com
I hope you found a great place to rent and that you are happy down here.
If you need any further real estate advice, please contact me.

I work and am familiar with most of the beach, from Fort Lauderdale to Miami.

Sincerely yours,
Steven Falus
Tel: 305-749-1550
Steven@FalcoLiving.com
Berkshire Hathaway HS Florida Realty
Aventura Office
If you start renting, you'd get more for $2,500 in Aventura or N. Bay Village.

In terms of buying, you got to consider proximity to your place of employment, if you like to walk on the beach/spend time there every day or once in a while, and, if you have kids, quality of schools.

Schools are great in Sunny Isles Beach and Aventura.
Beach is only in Sunny Isles.
N. Bay Village is closest to Design District, Edgewater or Downtown/Brickell areas, where
they are closer to most places of employment. N. Bay Village is an up and coming area, while Sunny Isles and Aventura are well established. Many restaurants, stores, shops, Aventura Mall and Bal Harbour Shops, and a little longer drive to South Beach then from N. Bay Village. There is less infrastructure in N. Bay Village itself.

Best to come and visit and get a feel for all these areas...to see what works best for you!

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Scotty:

Which is better? If I may ask; Vanilla, Chocolate or Strawberry?

For me; I would choose Sunny Isles Beach as The Top Choice, Aventura would be second and The Village third. I would also add Bal Harbour, Surfide and Bay Harbor Islands to the mix.

Other options- that may be a bit too far south; Brickell Avenue, Midtown and Downtown Miami

All of these neighborhoods- including renatls, foreclosures, short-sales and REO's can be found on our site;

WATERWAY REALTY, REALTORS®
Mott Marvin Kornicki, Broker/Owner
More About Me ? http://www.About.Me/Mott
Web Reference: http://waterwayrealty.com
Aventura is better, there are many green areas and a great mall. Feel free to contact me for more information.

Jose Guzman
Bay International Realty
786-370-3459
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 21, 2013
Aventura is a great hub- commerce, transportation, school options, houses of worship. Sunny Isles is the same and on the ocean. North Bay Village is a good choice if you're working in downtown. Some water views, but far from the beach.
All three cities are by the beach. Do you want a home or condo?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 10, 2013
Gillian,
Have you more clarity on which area you will be moving to? To answer your question,Hallandale and Hollywood Beach and Aventura would be your best choices for location and price. The buildings are newer than North Bay Village. Sunny Isles also has some lovely options!
Hope this helped. I have lived in these areas for many years.

Mindy Smyle
Beachfront Realty
smylehomes@aol.com
if you like the beach it would be sunny isles but if you like the city part and the mall and businesses it would be aventura north miami beach is good to if you want a house n not a condo aventura is condo sunny islesis both houses and condo and north miami beach is neighborhood friendly house with yards
In my opinion, I would not even put North Bay Village on the list. I find that city to be pretty boring - especially if you're living in Treasure Island (which is right over the bridge).

My favorites (in the following order) are Sunny Isles, Aventura, Surfside.
I only recommend 1 building in all of Sunny Isles to rent and that is either Ocean View Building A, B or Ocean Reserve Building C. Here you get the most bang for your buck. These buildings have been renovated a few years back. They are located, literally, right across the street from the beach. The school district there is fantastic. The buildings themselves have great amenities and at the end of the day you're not giving an arm and a leg to live there. There is a 3 popular parks in Sunny Isles and not to mention very cozy shopping plazas with restaurants, bars, Starbucks, clothing stores, etc.

Aventura is much more quiet. You have Aventura Mall, which is very popular and very nice. You are not within walking distance to the beach, but there are some nice restaurants and bars to visit in Aventura Waterways.

Surfside is residential galore - you have a small strip of businesses, restaurants and bars which are really enjoyable to visit. I would actually recommend to shy away from Surfside because rent here is ridiculously high - and you do NOT get more bang for your buck here

Hope this helps!

Mor Assouline | Real Estate & Marketing Consultant
Keller Williams Elite Properties
Sunny Isles & Aventura Specialist
Masso@kw.com
305.890.5554
http://www.morproperty.wordpress.com
http://www.facebook.com/morproperties
Scotty, in my opinion Aventura offers the most amazing location. Your close to all shopping, I95, and two international airports. Your question is broad though. It really depends on where you work , play ect... I'd be happy to help you further. please contact me at your earliest convenience
Ryan
All of the communities are really nice. Basically it is your own taste what determines where you want to be. If you have kids, which schools you like better. If you are young, maybe you want to be closer to the places where you can go parting. Also, where are you working?. This is important to determine, how long would you like to drive. Also, some cities might be cheaper to rent a unit. The closer you are to the beach, the more expensive it is. If you have any other questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Mariana Solano
mariana_solano@hotmail.com
http://www.rfloridahome.com
RSVP Homes Realty
Hi Scotty
All cities are fine. If you are relocating for job transfer depends where is your office how long will be the driving.
Each city is a different style,what do you like more? Houses,condos,be close to beach?
In any case it will be my pleasure to help you.
You can reach at 305 6135524
Esthersale@aol.com
I would suggest Aventura. Here you will find everything you need. Aventura is a city of quality and convenience with great schools, parks and the safest place in Miami. Let me know if I can help you with a search of the property for your family. If you have any questions feel free to call or e-mail me.
Will be happy to help.
Olena Sartan
Decorus Realty
305-951-0510
Lenas@decorusrealty.com
You very welcome to Florida,
If you would like to live right on the beach, definitely, you should consider Sunny Isles where the rents are higher compared to Aventura and North Bay Village. On the other hand Aventura and North Bay Village are minutes away from the beach.
If you have kids, I would recommend Aventura, where there are A rate schools and after school activities are remarkable. At the same time, very convenient location to drive to South Beach, Miami downtown at South and Fort Lauderdale area at North.

If you need more information, you can contact me at 786-553-4014

Merve Gumusyazici
Keller Williams Elite Properties
web: http://www.miamieliteproperties.com
e-mail: mervegumusyazici@yahoo.com
cell: 786-553-4014
Hi Scotty,
Welcome to South Florida!
It is not really a matter of which is better, they are all nice. It may be best to see where you need to commute to on a regular basis, and to consider your lifestyle.
I would be glad to give you options in all of these locations, but would need a few more details such as date needed, and if you have pets.
You can call or email me and I would be glad to assist you with your move.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.com
Also, I forgot to mention you will probably get more for your money in Aventura or NBay Vilage, Sunny Isles is more expensive.
Hi Scotty !

The three of them are great options! I currently live in Aventura and I love it, have the mall close, restaurants, shops, movies, parks for the kids , etc !. It all depends on what your looking for. Aventura is more family oriented, Sunny Isles and North Bay Village you get more of a vibe, restaurants, bars, the beach, etc. When are you relocating to S Florida? It would be our pleasure to help you and guide you in the process. We have access to ALL available inventory in the three areas you are looking for. Contact us at info@thegteamrealty.com or 786.274.9499

Hope to hear from you soon,

Juan Guevara | Ileana Umpierre
The G Team
Brickell Brokers
All are great areas but have different feels to them. Please contact me if you would like assistance in your search. gillian.polsky@gmail.com
Good Afternoon Ms. Polsky :) I will be more than happy to assist you! Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Have a great day :) 7868991258 Ivethe.
Flag Mon Oct 7, 2013