General Area in Houston>Question Details

MISSGEMINI79, Renter in Houston, TX

Im moving to Texas. Would like to be within a 30-45 minute drive from Katy. Dont know where to start any suggestions are welcomed! Thank u in advance!

Asked by MISSGEMINI79, Houston, TX Sun Jun 30, 2013

Im in my 30's have 2teenage children. Line of work call center/customer service enviroment. Looking to rent just to start off. Not willing to travel over 35mins to get to work.

Answers

7
Congratulations on your decision to move to Texas! It is a wonderful place to live and you will be pleased with all that Houston has to offer!

I would be happy to show you properties that are within 35 minutes of your new place of business. In addition I could set up a Custom Search that would allow you to see all the properties that meet your specifications. If you feel that I could be of service to you, please feel free to contact me.

Kathy Ellis
Keller Williams Realty Professionals
8101 Cypresswood Drive
Spring, TX 77379
281-620-0714
kathy@kathyellisrealtor.com
http://www.kathyellisrealtor.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 30, 2013
Katy has great shopping, great medical facilities, and excellent schools. I would recommend you live in Katy, instead of within 35 mintues of Katy.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 30, 2013
Where will you be working?

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
joelocator.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 30, 2013

When are you planning to move? Are you okay with an apartment or does it need to be a single family home? Also, landlords want to know if you have any pets and if anyone in the household smokes. Can I assume you are looking for a 3 bedroom property? What is your budet?

From what you have written, I am assuming that you plan on applying for a job once you get here.

Let me know some more details so I can help you better.

The contacts below are the best way to reach me.

Persis
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
As suggested herein, Katy has beautiful neighborhoods, great schools and great values at all price ranges. If there is a reason you did not want to live in Katy, there are subdivisions all along the way. Keep in mind that Hwy 99 (The Grand Parkway) will be open to 290 and beyond within the next year. That opens up all of the fantastic new areas along 99. Just select one of us to be your Buyer's Agent and let us work for you. Generally, you do not pay anything to have an agent as the commission is paid by the Seller. Many do not realize that you can also have your own agent when working with a builder or looking at a new construction home.

Arnold Richie, Realtor®
Terry Burnaman Realtors
arnold@yournexthomehouston.com
http://www.yournexthomehouston.com
713-396-2017 281-788-8962
Both Katy and Cypress have excellent school systems.
Depending on how much your budget is, we should be able to easily find the perfect home for you.

Check out mine and my collegues websites and choose the Buyer's Agent that is the best fit for you.

You can search for properties and send me a direct email from my website.
Katy has a lot of nice areas. Easy access to Houston. Same question as below. Where will you be working?