General Area in 28278>Question Details

Tommy Vance, Home Buyer in 28278

I would like to find someone to rent or rent to own my home

Asked by Tommy Vance, 28278 Mon Nov 3, 2008

I have a 2,700 sq ft beautiful home in the Berewick subdivision. Wooded view and extremely large deck. Granite countertops and many many other nice upgrades.

Answers

9
this is selena shirley to Mr.Vance for got to give you my# 704 605 3432.
Mr. Vance have you rent your house,i m looking for a larger house need to move in 4 months.I m on a fix income let me know if you are still looking to rent your house. Thank You
Hello Mr. Vance, My name is Adele Campbell and I live in the south Charlotte near Berewick I'm very interested in you home!! Please contact me looking to move asap. 618.974-0620
Hi Tommy-

I have worked with many people looking to do what you are asking; I have also done this with my own personal residence. I am a broker in the Charlotte area. My company provides both services you are looking for. What I would suggest is to market your property for rent while we are also marketing in on a lease to own. This will allow you to test the waters in both markets at the same time. I would be happy to talk with you more about your options, please contact me at my number below as you have the opportunity.

Take care,

Daniel Moffett, Broker
Bottom Line Realty & Management
Dan@charlotterealty.org
704-236-5207 - Cell
I live and work off Rock Island Road and have sold many homes in Berewick. I would be glad to meet with you and discuss your options. Let 28+ years experience work for YOU!
I am a broker in Charlotte, NC for 16 yrs and tell you the truth most of the time lease to own does not work > please give me the reson that you think that you need to go in that direction. That might not be the best for you needs.

Irene 704-906-0553
Hello. How are you? My name is Michelle and I have been looking to move down to the Charlotte area in the upcoming months. i have family there and have visited twice this past year and fell in love with the area. I have become very familiar with certain areas from my many searches on various websites. I am especially fond of Berewick. I am an RN and my husband, a former NYC laborer, is currently pursuing a career in the culinary industry. We are interested in renting/leasing a house. Please feel free to send me any photos of the house as I am interested in seeing it.
You can send them to Mventurini1@hotmail.com
Michelle
We do a lot of lease-purchases. Check out our website for more info on how we do it: http://leasepurchaseseller.rarefindhomes.com

Matt
Hello Tommy Vance,

The property can be marketed through our Multiple Listing Service for Rent and for Sale with a "Lease Purchase" option.

Please give me a call and we can discuss this further.

Helen Estes, Associate Broker
RE/MAX Executive Realty
7825 Ballantyne Commons Parkway
Charlotte, NC 28277
704-242-0313 (cell)
704-549-3000 (office)
Web Reference: http://www.helenestes.com