Zhuangpeiwei, Home Buyer in Arlington Heights, IL

I would like do some investment in condos,What's the cost in maintainent and tax?

Asked by Zhuangpeiwei, Arlington Heights, IL Thu May 24, 2012

Answers

5
hose are very good points to think about when assessing an investment in real estate, I specialize in short-sales and REO buying. ..am robert lewis am a an agent and i need to know more about your house and so we can know the exact price and so we can know how we can get the house bought ..email:roblew02@yahoo.com.
The cost for the home owners association fees (HOA) and taxes will vary depending on the location size of the condo and the amenties and srvices offered by the Association. I've seen fees range from $200- 350 or more per month depending on the building in Arlington Heights. taxes are determined by the assessed value and may change depending on the sale price of the condo. When investing in rental property that you do not intend to live in be sure to check that condo association allow rentals in each building.
The maintenance and tax will vary depending on the location of the condo, and the amenities and services included. Arlington Heights offers condos in a range of prices and amenities. As an investment you want to see a return or capitalization rate for your investment. Are you interested in purchasing soon? If so please feel free to contact me for more information.
Main costs are mortgage and interest (if not purchased cash) plus tax and association fees. Than you have to add repair costs, move in fees, stickers if any. In addition, you might have to calculate advertising and vacancy time if you cannot rent out.

Not all associations allow rentals, or rentals at first.

Go to http://BuyInArlingtonHeights.com or http://BuyInChicagoland.com and search for properties or contact me.
Those are very good points to think about when assessing an investment in real estate, I specialize in short-sales and REO buying. Please contact me at 312-532-8563 or email Rick@Shadid.org and we can discuss further. I live and work in Arlington Heights so getting together would be easy. Thanks I look forward to hearing from you.