General Area in 19341>Question Details

Alison O'bri…, Home Buyer in Exton, PA

I was wondering if anyone could provide information about Woodland town home/condos in West Chester PA off of Boot Rd.

Asked by Alison O'brien, Exton, PA Sun Aug 12, 2012

Good place to live and buy as it is at the top of our budget...?

Answers

3
Hi Allison

It is a community of nice sized townhomes, just under 2000 square feet. The community is 24 years old. The 5 units currently on the market have lots of recent upgrades. They are 3 & 4 bedroom units with 2 full and 1 half baths, priced in the mid $200's. Being right off Boot Road makes them convenient to 202 for commuting North to the Main Line, King of Prussia, Norristown, Plymouth Meeting or South to West Chester, Chadds Ford, Kennett Square and Delaware. The $180 month association fee includes trash & snow removal, common area and lawn maintenance. They have basements, some are finished and even include a walk-out. Please contact me if you would like to make an appointment to see any of these homes.

Warmest regards
Carolyn Bisazza, Realtor
Weichert, West Chester
610-436-0400 (o) 610-812-3713 (c)
Allison,

Thank you for your question.

The Woodlands community is minutes to Exton & West Chester Shopping, Restaurants, SEPTA Exton Train Station to Philly, major highways. It has a homeowners association with a $180/month HOA fee. Its located in the West Chester School District. Its a small development. Let me know if you have any additional questions, call, text or email me with your questions. Make it a great day!

Bill Gero - Certified Residential Specialists
Over 23 Years Serving the Real Estate Community
There are currently 5 townhomes for sale in The Woodlands off of Boot Rd. It is a nice townhome community in the West Chester School District. They do not have garages. There is no clubhouse or pool in this community. If you would like more information, call or e-mail me. Thanks, Susan Bell