General Area in 19015>Question Details

Elle Cappe, Home Owner in 19015

I want to move to Delaware and sell our home but I do not know where to start...any suggestions ?

Asked by Elle Cappe, 19015 Sat Jun 9, 2012

Answers

2
Lea,
Yes, start by interviewing a few local agents in regard to selling your home. You'll need to find out about any improvements or repairs you should make before going on the market. You'll also need to meet with a lender before you go on the market to discuss what your options are for your purchase.
Wisdom says; sell first use your equity or more for down payment then purchase. Some people may qualify for two mortgages at the same time; this is risky and needs to be thought through carefully if you want to consider this.
Locate a qualified Real Estate agent who can assist you with pricing your home to sell. Start interviewing agents in Delaware as well so that you can be knowledgable about homes in the Delaware area as well as neighborhoods. Best wishes

Deneen Thomas
Full Time Real Estate Agent
The Peoples Choice Real Estate
215-626-5427
Thanks!
Flag Sun Jun 10, 2012