General Area in Riverside>Question Details

Investor101, Home Buyer in Riverside, CA

I want to buy a house in 92557 around Pigon pass - Ironwood area, can some agent tell me about this area?

Asked by Investor101, Riverside, CA Tue May 8, 2012

Answers

8
Investors generally need to put down 25% for the purchase of a single family home. This area is close for commuters and Shopping and schools are nearby. Are you buying to resell or using the home for rental purpose? Is this your first rental or ??
I live in the general area on the Riverside side of the two communities. I am Realtor since 1978. call me at 951 788 1777. I am a landlord myself and own 16 homes. I personally prefer single story homes vs 2 story.
Thanks for your anwsers guys, I'm an investor in rental SFH, due to your good rating for this area, I just submited my offer tothe listing agent.

Your promt responses are appreciated, your help is helping housing market quick turn-around after all.
Investor 101..Moreno Valley has been hit very hard by foreclosures and gas prices since many residents are commuters that work in LA & OC. Terrific bang for the buck. As a general rule of thumb, stay north of Hwy 60. for more detail I wold need to know specifics of your goals.
Many years ago that area used to be Riverside until it became Moreno Valley back when the old Riverside Raceway existed. Now the Moreno Valley Mall is in and offers quite alot of retail. Down on Day St there's Costco and other stores. Box Springs Mt offers a nice backdrop to the homes at the base in the Bald Eagle area of homes. The homes there have larger lots and are close to schools. I think it's a great area!
I have sold many properties in area which is Moreno Valley, Riverside. To get more detail about the area please contact me via email or phone.

Hareem qadir
951-750-4800
hareemrealtor@gmail.com
Dear Investor 101, as a Real Estate Broker & Property Mgr who has several properties in the area under management, it's a great area for investment. One of the better areas in Moreno Valley as it is North of the 60 fwy along with easy access. Also, it is close to schools and shopping centers. Are you looking for a SFR as investment or as your primary resident? Either way, I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have...
I'm very familar with that area. I grew up on sunnymead ranch. Call me for more info 951-743-9445
What sort of information would you like to know?

-John