mimi, Home Buyer in 10021

I've lived on the Upper East Side for 21 years and now I am moving to the Upper West side should I be worried???

Asked by mimi, 10021 Sat Aug 28, 2010

Answers

5
On the one side, you're giving up the 92nd St Y. On the other hand, you've gained Lincoln Center . . .
There are lovely neighborhoods and buildings on the Upper West Side. As Alfred E. Neumann said - Why worry?

Gerry Dunn
Associate Broker

Serving Maryland, Virginia and D.C
301-651-8600
Much will depend on you--does the area suit your wants, needs, finances, lifestyle, etc.
Mimi,
I'm not sure what it is you are asking - You are moving from the Upper East Side to the Upper West Side and you want to know if you should be worried. You categorized yourself as a homebuyer, so if you've already purchased what you are moving to, I would assume you are not moving without having done lots of looking first. What is it you want to know if you should be worried about? I can tell you that this is one of the most in-demand neighborhoods, and inventory is therefore not abundant, so good for you that you snagged something there. Worried about what?
Hi Mimi,

This sounds like the set-up for a joke... but, since I'm not sure of the punch line, I have to ask: "About what?"

Best wishes,

Doug Booth
Barak Realty