General Area in Bethpage>Question Details

Ed Hodkinson, Real Estate Pro in Levittown, NY

I see alot about contacting FSBO's by door knocking and phone. Is there a forum to contact FSBO's via email. Ed

Asked by Ed Hodkinson, Levittown, NY Sun Feb 20, 2011

Ralph Windschuh’s answer
Hey Ed, Welcome to the biz and good luck! Face to face is always the most effective way of prospecting for FSBOs and/or expireds. Keep it up! Learn your scripts! Have a plan - i.e., set goals for how many people to contact and keep track of how many you contact. Accountability is the key. Contact and follow up. Contact and follow up. If you ever want to relocate out to the Ronkonkoma area, we're always looking for great new agents and have a terrific training program.

Ralph Windschuh
Century 21 Princeton Properties
Thanks so much Gail for the offer to talk. Currently I'm a part time agent and while I have a great support group in the office I'm always looking for another idea. I find on Trulia I always learn something new besides what I pick up in the office.

Curious to know, isn't your broker owner and or office manager helping you....they should that's what they get paid for...if they are not willing to help, consider another realty company....
If you see a FSBO email address send them an email

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
Ed...give me a call...I will be glad to discuss with is good. 631-425-6150 Gail Gladstone
Web Reference: