General Area in Orlando>Question Details

F. Ed, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

I see a couple of properties between Hiawassee and Apopka Vinelad off of Clarcona Ocoee Rd. Is this a bad area to buy a house?

Asked by F. Ed, Orlando, FL Tue Apr 5, 2011

Answers

2
Good afternoon F. Ed.

You have asked a great question that many licensed agents would probably love to answer. However, there are fair housing laws that prevent a Realtor from commenting on whether a particular area is "good" or "bad." What we can do is provide you with the necessary tools to do your own research on a particular neighborhood so that you may draw your own conclusion. If you visit my website below you will find a link on the top right of the home page called "community reports." This link will allow you to enter an address and provide you with a free community report for the neighborhood in which you are inquiring about.

I hope this has helped you with your question. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance to you!

Debra Edan Petruzelli
Broker/Owner
MVP Florida Real Estate, LLC
Web Reference: http://www.mvpfla.com
When you see larger groups of homes for sale today it may be an indication of when they were built.
When a large percentage of the loans were done 3 years ago a large percentage of the people owe more than they can get.
Increasing the for sale signs in a given neighborhood.