General Area in Hartford>Question Details

Bill, Other/Just Looking in Rhode Island

I plan on retiring to Tenn.particularly Cocke Co.can anyone give me an opinion on the Hartford area?

Asked by Bill, Rhode Island Sun Dec 7, 2008

Answers

4
Hartford County is close to many different activities. An hour away from Mystic which has Aquariums, old shops, Mystic Seaport. It is 50 Mins away from two of the largest casinos Foxwoods & Mohegan Sun. In the city and around Hartford County there is plenty of shopping malls, scentic roads, walking/hiking trails, Historical sites. Everyone point in Hartford County is close to highway access. I have lived in this area all my life and I love it. I love the history & different activities! Lots of luck with your ventures and congrats on Retiring!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 10, 2008
Hartford Ct has some of the greatest retirement communities... They range from basic smaller condo type to free standing homes. Some have club houses some do not. Now cetainly is the time to buy if an active adult community is what your looking for your options are wide and most are newer if not brad new construction... I am an expert in this field and can assist you with any questions you may have....
lisa.ditullio@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 7, 2008
Hi Bill
Are you asking about Hartford CT? If you are comparing CT to TN for retirement - TN is a lot less expensive
budrusty@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 7, 2008
Hartford, CT???? Could you please be a little more specific with your question?

Amanda
860-916-2744
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 7, 2008