Laura Gill, Renter in Huntington Beach, CA

I need to move soon. I am on social security disability and have a limited income. currently live in huntington beach, ca Help!

Asked by Laura Gill, Huntington Beach, CA Fri Apr 13, 2012

I live in the 92648 zip code. I like it here but have to move. I missed out on signing up for the section 8 vochers. Only need a studio apt. or small 1 bedroom

Help the community by answering this question:


Liz Noriega ,Lili Luciano & Lovejoy’s answer
All things are possible if you don't mind working a bit. I will need a bit more information such as: who, what, where, and when. And then I will connect you with a friend who seems to have an inside connection with section 8. He volunteers through his church and helps to get people approved with vouchers in hand and then helps to place people with section 8 needs.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 13, 2012
Hi Liz,
Thank you for responding to my question. I am looking for a small apt. studio or 1 bedroom I would like to stay in huntington beach so I can be near my elder parents to help or a nearby community. I need to move by june or july. If you would like I can email you my tele. #. Once again thank you.
Flag Mon Apr 16, 2012
HI Laura,

When do you have to move by? Where do you want to move to? Still Huntington Beach Area?
What is the maximum you want to spend? I would still sign up for the section 8 vouches if possible for the future. There are 6 available however none are under $1,000 per month...

I can help, just call me..

Ingrid Ski Realtor
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 13, 2012
Hello Laura,

We have an office in your area. Feel free to contact me & we can go over your options.


Mitch Valmer
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 13, 2012
How much per month would you like to spend?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 13, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer