General Area in Portland>Question Details

Tracey Hicks, Real Estate Pro in Portland, OR

I need real estate questions for Q & A section of All Things Real Estate Newspaper. Your Question may be featured in the April edition of the

Asked by Tracey Hicks, Portland, OR Sat Mar 12, 2011

paper! http://www.allthingsre.net

Answers

2
Thanks Dave. I was hoping to have some questions from readers where i can email a few realtors for their answers and publish them in the paper, giving both sides some publicity...rather than borrowing them from the web. But I think I may have to do that for times sake.

And yes, it is an "old school" newspaper lol. I drop them off at real estate offices-I drop them at your office, but i'm afraid that they might just sit somewhere. I usually put them directly into your mailboxes if possible, but I haven't asked to do that at your office. It's also in over 200 other locations, coffee shops, waiting rooms, New Season's, ect.

I will go to an online version, as soon as i feel like i've got the print paper to where I want it.

Thanks again for the "answer"!! Trulia is a great resource.

Tracey
You have it on Trulia already. Click on the "Advice" tab, and then either leave both the keyword and location fields blank and click "search", which has the advantage of showing you the most popular questions, or you can enter a key word or location to narrow it down.

Personally I have answered more than 500 questions on Trulia and they just seem to keep coming. Good luck with the publication. Is it a "paper" paper or an "e-paper"?

I asked because I just learned that nine of the top ten NY Times best sellers have sold more than 50% of total sales as e-books.