General Area in Austin>Question Details

judyt512, Renter in Austin, TX

I need help looking for a duplex to rent if someone can please help or if you know of anything south or east Austin please let me know.

Asked by judyt512, Austin, TX Tue Sep 3, 2013

Answers

6
Happy to email you what is available. Just email me your budget and number of rooms looking for. Happy to help, free of charge.

Dan Burstain, Realtor
JB Goodwin Realtors
Dan@JBGoodwin.com
http://www.LonghornDan.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 3, 2013
Duplex coming available soon south Austin - off Brodie Lane near W William Cannon

I'm not an agent, just a neighbor Feel free to contact me at
i will have a complete new luxury 2 and 1 1/2 townhouse style duplex with private gated backyard available may 1 near ZILKER PARK. rent is 2490 a month. let me know if you are interested. must have good credit , references and non-smoking.

amy at pacificpc@ca.rr.com
Hi Judy,

I would be more than happy to help you find a place to rent! Basically what I do is I get your criteria, put it into my database and from there I'll send you homes that match what you're looking for. Also, I will update you with new properties as they come available. You can even save your favorites and delete the ones you don't like. This is a great way to start your search!

Please contact me at your earliest convenience and we'll get you set up.

Thanks and good luck!

Roxanne Kahn
Exit One Realty
(512) 994-8254
RoxySellsAustin@gmail.com
http://www.RoxySellsAustin.com
I am happy to set you up on listing alerts via email for duplexes for rent. Please send me your information.

Best wishes,
Melissa Galvan
galvan.melissa.a@gmail.com
or
mgalvan@kw.com
I'm living in East Austin and know the area, I'd be happy to help. You can get a hold of me via this website, or creedefitch.com.