General Area in Wake Forest>Question Details

Crizmila, Other/Just Looking in Wake Forest, NC

I need help!:Rental Housing and school problem!

Asked by Crizmila, Wake Forest, NC Fri May 4, 2012

We are planning on moving to the Wake Forest area in a couple months. I was told I would have no problem getting a teaching job, so that is what I am counting on. The two problems involve trying to find somewhere to live and to figure out your school system. Our home here has lost so much value we have to do a short sale & walk away- so we will have to rent there until we re-establish our credit. I have found several rentals on Trulia, but when I email for info, I dont get a response. We were trying to stay uder 1500/month due to pay cut I'll take coming out there, but if we have to go higher, we will. How do I get help with renting a home when no one responds to the homes posted? Also, I finally found an ok home, but most area schools are year-round-which we dont want-we all need to be on the same schedule as there are 3 kids -the house I saw has one traditional school and it has bad reviews- one says something about the area not being good. Any advice of where to get help renting

Answers

1
I am a Realtor in Wake Forest. Send me an email and I will see what I can do for you folks.

Wake County Public schools
http://www.wcpss.net

Tom