General Area in Philadelphia>Question Details

Oroton Equit…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY

I need an appraiser in the Philadelphia area. Does anyone have some recommendations?

Asked by Oroton Equities, New York, NY Mon Nov 22, 2010

We need an appraisal done for every property that we provide transactional funding to over 3 days. This funding is usually for short sale investors that are wholesaling their properties. We have no appraisers that we have established a relationship with yet in the Philly area.

Answers

12
Grace’s answer
The internet is the best place to find the most efficient and reputed appraisers in any city. You can type “Top appraisers in Philadelphia” on some popular search engines and can get the list of expert appraisers in that city. You can even enquire with some banks or other financial bodies in Philadelphia for expert appraisers since several financial institutes tend to maintain a list of prominent appraisers for their mortgage dealings.

The newspaper classifieds is another great way to find an efficient appraiser in Philadelphia. Your friends and your social circle can be instrumental in finding highly experienced and popular appraisers in your city too. In these ways, you can find appraisers for both residential and commercial property appraisal, as per your valuation requirements. They will help you to find the right market value of the property in question. You will find that these appraisers will even help you to carry out the concerned real estate dealings in a safe and efficient way. Establishing good relations with an efficient appraiser can prove beneficial for your valuation requirements in the long run.
Would be happy to recommend a few from my list....call my home/office 267-684-6514.

Donna
I'm an appraiser in the Philadelphia area with over 30 years experience appraising Commercial,Residential and Industrial properties. You can e-mail me at jfszymanski@juno.com if you need a report for any reason. I can do great work at a fair price and most importantly give you a quick turnaround time. Thanks John Szymanski
Try Bob Yizzi. He has been doing appraisals for at least 20 years in the Philadelphia area. Good honest results. ryizzi@comcast.net
If you need any help with real estate needs, please don't hesitate to call me.
I need a appriser who can help me to apprise my Home in phildelphia area.could someone
can help me for that.
Thanks.
Farid.
Thank you Carl, Timothy, and ALL the agents out there that have helped me. We found an appraiser. I appreciate all the help.
Hi OE,

I can heartily recommend Central Appraisals --- Bruce Botwin and Ross Forman. They really know Philadelphia. Contact info is centralapp@aol.com or 215-637-8820. Their website is http://www.centralappraisalservices.net/.

Please tell them that Carl Kabat referred you.

Carl Kabat, Realtor
Hi, OE.

The company I work for specializes in working short sales, foreclosures, fixer-uppers, etc. If you need an appraiser, please contact Mike Coyle at The Coyle Group (Ph: (610) 316-8007, Email: mcoyle@coyleappraisals.com). Just let him know that you received his contact info from me: he will be more than happy to assist you.

Also, if you have any properties that are attractive to investors in Philadelphia, please let me know where they're located. Best of luck to you!

Tim

Timothy M. Garrity | Brown McKinney Real Estate, Co.
Real Estate Professional & Consultant
http://www.phillyurbanliving.com

tgarrity@brownmckinney.com Email| http://www.brownmckinney.com/tim Website
215-825-2250 x 1007 Office | 267-879-2716 Mobile | 267-519-5490 Fax
Orton Equities,

I have a great appraiser that myself and my investor clients use in the Philadelphia area. His name is Nick Ciarlante with Key Appraisals. He will do after repair appraisals as well as current condition appraisals. Please send me an email at j.augustin3@gmail.com and I will get you all of his contact information.

Julie Hankins, Realtor
Thanks Joe and Victoria! I appreciate this tremendously.
I've worked with Kimberly Serafine and Diana Rueger (work together) who are excellent, reasonable, and fast. You can reach Kimberly or Diana at: 215.633.0969

Let them know that Joe from Sherlock Homes sent you and they will take good care of you.

I have several appraisers on my team. As you may know, it is best to have appraisers that are familiar with a particular area. Send me an email and I will be happy to share my resources.

Victoria Wilson, Licensed Realtor, Century 21 Alliance,
email: victoria4homes@gmail.com
610-853-5612
Web Reference: http://4bestpahomes.com