Danielle, Other/Just Looking in Los Angeles, CA

I'm wondering what the average days on market (Average DOM) for homes in Atwater Village, CA is. I believe the turnaround is super fast, right?

Asked by Danielle, Los Angeles, CA Wed Jun 11, 2014

Answers

2
As with any location, the more accurately it's priced, the quicker it will sell.

These days, homes that are priced at or above market value are starting to sit a little longer, versus last year at this time, when everything was receiving multiple offers.

The best advice is not to overprice it. Price it a little below where the comps tell you it should be, and hopefully you'll receive multiple offers and end up above where you had expected.
Hello Danielle,

You may receive offers in 24 hours to 5 days if the home in priced right from the beginning. If the home is overpriced it will sit on the market for a while before someone makes an offer.

These are averages:
List Price.......DOM to Close escrow.....Selling Price
$601,000.................45..............................$606,500

I hope this helps!

Von
I just ran the comps for the past year and the average for single family detached homes is 51 days $652,569. If you would like a pdf of the stats, feel free to reach out to me at todd@toddjoneshomes.com
Flag Tue Jun 17, 2014