General Area in Augusta>Question Details

Perry, Home Buyer in upstate NY

I'm trying to look in Augusta MAINE - and your site keeps giving me Georgia. why? and how do I get Maine?

Asked by Perry, upstate NY Mon Jul 9, 2007

Answers

5
Get to my site at johnlatuscha@eraworden.com
Also if you need help in finding a place to purchase please feel free to give me a call at 1-207-212-1127 anytime from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
I do currently have 3 listings ~one with 114' water frontage and two with 2 deeded water rights at a much lower price!
Thanks for your time and have a great day!
Hi Perry, You can also try searching by county- Kennebec is Augusta, ME's county. If you have specific criteria - # of bedrooms, # of baths, etc, I can set up an automatic search that sends you new listings or new price reductions within seconds of them being posted. Goes right to your email - gives you first chance at a property!
And its non-invasive, as you contact me if you want more information.

Jolene Gamage, Realtor
ERA Webb Associates
Augusta, Maine
every now and then this has happened to me as well.. I think it has something to do with Augusta Georgia being a more popular search than Augusta Maine. Your best bet is to put in the zip code - 04330.

I am also from upstate NY originally and now living in Augusta. If you are looking for a home and need some assistance from a realtor, I would be happy to help!

Charlene
Hi Perry,

go here for the best real estate information for Augusta, Maine.

Most of these national oriented sites don't always have the most accurate information on smallers states & towns. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Web Reference: http://www.cbmaine.com
Hi Perry,

I haven't been able to duplicate this error you are encountering. When I search for homes in Augusta, ME I am brought to a page with listings in Augusta, Maine. I've included that link below so you can start your search.

If there is a problem we'd love to get to the bottom of it. If you can let us know what search criteria you are using to find homes in Augusta, Maine that is bringing you to listings in Augusta Georgia we would really appreciate it.

Thank you for your assistance!

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative