Rudy Granata, Home Buyer in Hallandale, FL

I’m thinking of buying a condo unit in the Avant Garde condo complex , I have teenage kids , that anybody know if the building is kids friendly

Asked by Rudy Granata, Hallandale, FL Sun Mar 25, 2012

Answers

5
Rudy Granata:
Avant Gardé is a building for all ages so teens are welcome, that wont be any problem for you and your kidds. Please click on the link below to view the information of each of the 9 condo units that are currently for sale in that building:

http://southfloridamls.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=83530…

If you want to view any of them, just let me know. Hablo español.

Angel Calzadilla
Prudential Florida Realty
(954) 632-3593
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 25, 2012
I'm one of residents in the Avent Garde, 2049 building,it is a good choice good location ,there is few more things that u probably need to know before making your final move u can contact me if u wish and will let u know.
HI,

I am a Realtor in Hallandale. The Avant Garde is a good building, but I believe that it is not the BEST building for teenagers. My first question is is this going to be a second home or are you planning on living here permanently? What is your budget? Are your kids going to go to school in Florida? How close do you need to be to the beach? Once you have thought about these questions (and answers) I will be better able to hone in on your needs and whether the Avant Garde is the best building for you.

Donna Zalter
EWM Realtors
I just sold a condo in this building. I believe it's a good value.
I think your kids will be OK. Hallandale's population has changed a lot during the past decade and it's becoming one of the hottest places in South Florida.
I believe that they would be more than welcome in Avant Garde, since these buildings on the beach love to convey an image of youth and having some young fellows swimming in the pool, using the tennis court, or just around in the building's common areas are considered a plus by most residents.
I am a real estate agent and have lived in Hallandale for the last 27 years. So that I know something about this area. Call me for any additional information at (954)296-6741
or go to my website: http://www.condo-southflorida.com
hello back ! yes indeed avant garde condos on hallandale beach is family oriented and people freindly regardless of age. i am a realtor selling a property there right now and live in the neighborhood too. located just across from teh beach, i certainly reccomend this community for anyone who is looking for generous-sized layouts,floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall glass wall views and a great location with good value. best regards to all...billy copoloff beachfront realty direct 594 558 6022
954 558 6022
Flag Tue Mar 27, 2012