General Area in Orlando>Question Details

Liza Maldona…, Renter in Orlando, FL

I'm relocating to Orlando, FL and I want it to know what is the average cost of the utilities bill for an apartment

Asked by Liza Maldonado, Orlando, FL Fri Nov 8, 2013

Answers

4
If you have a particular unit in mind - before you actually rent the space you can call the power company and get an average cost of the utility bill. They will not be able to tell you the highest/lowest amount because of privacy protocols but an average will give you a better idea. Some of our major electric companies are Duke Energy, FL Power and Light, Orlando Utilities.

Hope this helps you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 8, 2013
Hi Liza,

It will depend on how you use your AC and how much time you spend at home. I am renting out my condo. It's a 2/2 with 1,200 sf. Tenant turn ac on 24/7 and bills ranging from 125-180 per month. Previous tenant's bill was only 75-125 per month, but they mostly at work. Hope this help

TN-Trung Nguyen
Real Estate Professional
La Rosa Realty LLC.,
Licensed in FL
tnguyen@larosarealty.com
Cell: 321.946.1403
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 8, 2013
Everyone's consumption is a little different and depending on how old the building is, what direction you're facing in terms of the sun, and how high/ low you like your ac cranked, but for a 2-3 bedroom apartment under 1400 sq ft you should be around $100-$175 per month
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 8, 2013
Depends on how you run your A/C or how much you wash clothes, how many showers you take. A good guess with average use $200 a month.