General Area in Westlake>Question Details

Dawn Colwell, Other/Just Looking in Westlake, OH

I'm relocating my family to the Westlake area and would like to rent a home until we learn the area.

Asked by Dawn Colwell, Westlake, OH Mon Sep 1, 2008

can you recommend a property managment firm that could help?

Help the community by answering this question:


David M. Childress’ answer
My own daughter is renting in Tremont because of your same concerns and I am a Realtor. Wise decision to explore your options. I will look into a firm for you but my girl found this great place on the internet. Google rentals in the area you want to live in and check them out as she did......I also have a daughter that bought in Avon and they are very happy there!
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 1, 2008
The rental market is very saturated in certain price points in Westlake. Please feel free to call me at 440-759-9903 to discuss. I have a great rental property in Westlake right now and would love to show it to you if it fits your needs. Thanks and good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 23, 2013
Hi Dawn,
I am a real Estate agent with Keller Williams Realty located in the Westlake area.
I could look on our Multiple Listings for a rental for you if you would like me to.
We have access to most properties for rent in that area.

Please give me a call, I would love to show you around the area.

Linda Blackstone
Keller Williams Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 17, 2010
I handle rentals in Westlake and surronding cities of Bay Village, Avon Lake and Rocky River. Call me at 440-476-0234.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 30, 2009
Visit my website at If you haven't found your rental yet feel free to contact me at 440-623-3502.

Thank You,

Mr. Dana Deming

Prudential Professional Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 25, 2009

I am sorry that I didn't see your question until today!

I live in Westlake, OH and my real estate office is located in Westlake as well (Keller Williams Greater Cleveland West).

If you are wanting a short term rental (less than a year), an apartment rental is your best bet. There are several apartment complexes to choose from. Most house rentals in our area want at least a one year lease. We have one apartment complex in Westlake that targets relocation clients and allows pets (large pets).

If you want to rent a house for a year, we have rentals in our Multiple Listing Service.

Please feel free to e-mail me with the specific needs of your family and I will be pleased to give you additional information. My e-mail address is

Best regards,

Pat Pribisko
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 18, 2008
Hello - Please visit our website at:

We have some homes for lease and specialize in the Westlake area. Please feel free to call me to discuss.

Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 13, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer